The specific warranty covering your C3STROM bike is governed by the law of the state or country in which it was purchased. It applies only to bicycles purchased from C3STROM or authorized retailers.
If you believe your C3STROM bike has an issue covered by warranty, your first point of contact should be the place where you purchased your e-bike. The place of purchase will facilitate the claim with C3STROM on your behalf.
If you purchased directly from C3STROM, submit a warranty claim using this form. A member of our support team will reach out to you once your claim has been reviewed.
- The ‘Limited Warranty’ is expressly limited to the replacement of a defective lithium-ion battery (the “battery”),forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crank set, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware (each labelled a “Covered Component”).
- C3STROM-made frames from aluminum are covered by C3STROM warranty for life.
- Only the originalowner of an e-bike purchased from C3STROM or authorized retailer is covered by this ‘Limited Warranty’. The ‘Warranty Period’ begins upon receipt of the e-bike. The ‘Warranty Period’ will expire one year after this date or upon sale or transfer of the e-bike to another person. Under no circumstances shall the Limited Warranty apply to any subsequent owner.
- Any material and/or workmanship issues are also covered by the warranty.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover
- Replaceable parts that degrade from normal wear and tear (including without limitation: tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes).
- Any damage or defects to ‘Covered Components’ resulting from failure to follow instructions in the e-bike owner’s manual, accidents, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of additional parts and/or accessories not originally intended/compatible with the e-bike as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding and improper follow-up maintenance.
- Normal wear and tear of any ‘Covered Component’.
- C3STROMwill not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
- The Battery is not covered under the warranty if there is damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance, misuse, normal wear and tear, and water damage.
Shipping damage claims are extremely time sensitive. It is your responsibility to immediately inspect the e-bike for damage upon receipt. Damage to a ‘Covered Component’ during shipping is not covered by this Limited Warranty. However, C3STROM will replace such damaged ‘Covered Components’ if you:
- Notify C3STROMof a Covered Component damaged in the shipping process within thirty (30) days of receipt of the e-bike
- Provide C3STROMwith a dated picture of the damaged ‘Covered Component’
- Return all original packaging and paperwork included with the e-bike
- Note any immediately recognizable damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading prior to signing off on the shipment.
FAQ ABOUT WARRANTY
Q . I purchased my C3STROMsecondhand. Is my e-bikecovered by warranty?
A . Sorry, no, the warranty coverage only extends to the original buyer.
Q . I crashed and damaged my bike and/or frame. Is warranty coverage available to me?
A . Sorry, crashes or accidents are not covered by the warranty policy. The warranty only covers defects in manufacturing, not damage from crashes.
Q . I forgot to charge the battery in winter. Is my e-bikecovered by warranty?
A . Sorry, damage caused by improper maintenance is not covered by the warranty.